Library SAMUR-Civil Protection
The library SAMUR-Civil Protection is located at the Central Base.
Over recent years, the library has been provided with a basic medical and nursing books fund, as well as those texts and magazines specialized in emergency and disaster medicine. The current fund is the most comprehensive of Madrid in books related to emergency medicine.
SAMUR-Civil Protection staff is actively involved in the library management, proposing the purchase of volumes and those subscriptions that may be of interest to most of the professionals. The journal collection has been continously increasing.Below is a list of all magazines the library subscribes:
- American Journal Emergency Medicine
- Annals of Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Australasia
- Emergency Medicine Journal
- European Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Journal Emergency Medicine
- Journal Trauma
- Prehospital Emergency Care
- Uptodate in Adult Primary Care