Consultation Number 145/2019/00923: Research and measurement of the chemistry of tropospheric ozone
File number: 145/2019/00923
Call topic: RESEARCH AND MEASUREMENT OF THE CHEMISTRY OF TROPOSPHERIC OZONE
- Organization: Madrid City Council.
- Department responsable of the call: Directorate General of Innovation and City Promotion
First optional iteration submission date
Call documentation and information: the agreement approving the call for consultation is published in the Madrid City Council’s Contractor Profile on the public sector procurement platform and on the consultation website.
Specific requirements of participants: all natural or legal persons without any restriction.
Proposal submission: the submission of proposals will be done using the Web form in the consultation web page.
Start date: May, 14th 2019
Time limit for submission: 17:00 of the closing day
Duration of the first phase: 5 months, with the possibility of time reduction or extension, according to the call rules
Duration of the call: 10 months, with the possibility of time reduction or extension, according to the call rules.
Results of the consultation: the final report of the consultation will be published is published in Madrid City Council’s Contractor Profile on the public sector procurement platform and on the consultation website. The final report will be accessible during a possible subsequent procurement procedure in accordance with the applicable contract law.
Call languages: Spanish and English
The preliminary market consultation has defined the following milestones:
- Briefing meeting.
- Location: LA NAVE, calle Cifuentes, 5
- Date: Jun, 27th 2019. 10:00-14:00h
- First optional iteration submit date: June, 30th 2019.
- Individual meeting following first optional iteration: individual meetings upon request of participants who have submitted a proposal before Jun, 30th 2019. Meetings will be scheduled from Jul 1st to 15th 2019. The meeting information will be published in the consultation website
- Closing date of Phase I: September, 1 2019, 17:00